Wednesday, March 24, 2010

And then last but not least I meet once again one of the most active community members I've ever seen. She is working to open a free clinic for the public for the sake of Allah. May Allah bless her and others helping her fulfill their dream and make it a success.
I appreciate her so much more now as I realize there are very few like her. She gives so much of her time for volunteer work. I don't see much of that. I see more of us becoming comfortable in our lives, happy to concern ourselves with our own problems and not looking beyond that. So when I see someone who dares to look out of their boxes and actually make an impact in the world, I am awestruck and pray many more are like her.
I will meet a few more of my precious friends here today before I head back inshallah and am excited to learn much more and be inspired once more before I head back to Kose Homeschooling. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment