Saturday, January 24, 2009

Alhamdulillah, we've been able to follow the schedules for the past week. Having a schedule seems to be the most beneficial thing in homeschooling, if I can actually make one before we start for the day. One challenge I still have not been able to overcome is to be able to teach Huda without upsetting Meryem. Hopefully Meryem will mature faster and let us do that inshallah.
One thing struck me today as I was listening to Muhammad Shareef's lecture on anger management, that if we love someone and want that person to be in our lives, we have to be with him. If we want Rasullullah(SAW) to be in our lives, we have to study about him very frequently. How can we have him in our lives as an example if we don't talk about him very often and study his life in depth?
May Allah help me incorporate his life into my teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment