Friday, February 26, 2010

Insecurities of Toilet Training

I have to write about this before it is erased from my memory! And how easily things get forgotten in mine! How many times do we remember to thank our Rabb for our children to be able to go to the restroom and relieve themselves easily? We can't take it for granted. I remember a time when one my kids had such a hard time to go. We had to take him to the hospital and I met someone there who had to bring her child every other week to the hospital due to a kidney problem.
Meryem was not easy to toilet train and after four kids, I still had my doubts: "Would I be able to do it?" Really it is thru the mercy of Allah she learned to go and tell me. Just a month ago, she was not able to do that. So Thank you Allah for this great blessing! May I always remember each and every blessing you have granted me.

1 comment: