Friday, January 22, 2010

Blessings of Fajr revisited

The baraka of Fajr time never ceases to amaze me. I seem to keep finding more and more things to be doing the early morning hours. And the things I seem to be accomplishing in this blessed time! Nothing grand, must I say... For example I was just amazed to see I could finish making lunch before 9 and fix my priorities in school until February. Those same 2 hours at any other time of the day would not be as satisfying. May we always take advantage of the hours granted to us by our Rabb...

3 comments:

  1. Apuni, I TOTALLY agree! It's soooo true! Been experiencing it myself the last 2 weeks or so =) Alhamdulillah its so amazing...as I was reading your post, it felt like you were literally reading my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Alhamdulillah for sorting your school priorities:) I know how much THOSE rattled you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, i like the changes to your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete