Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beautiful Imagination

Wow, it's been a long time since I last wrote! But I couldn't miss mentioning the morning conversation!
Yusuf(looking for their cereal spoons): Huda, you can have the 'queen'!
Huda: Oh thank you Yusuf!
Yusuf: Mama, did you see the knight?
Mama: What?
Yusuf: You know the 'knight'! Oh, that's okay, I'll take the King.

I've always thought that I should buy some uniform utensils for the house. But where oh where would they be able to use their creativity if I had every elegant uniform serving spoons. Thank you Allah for our children's beautiful imagination and for giving me the ability to enjoy it!
Amused mother :-)

2 comments:

  1. They are so funny! Furkan does that, too. Their favorite spoon is the 'knight' but we only have one 'knight'.

    ReplyDelete