Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blessings of Fajr

This is not a typical post about the blessings of Fajr. I feel everything i do should be a type of worship of my Creator: beit reading Quran, ironing my husband's shirts, teaching my children, talking to my parents. I try to take it with an intention of pleasing my Rabb. May He accept it from me. Thus, I feel finding a wonderful website as a blessing of Fajr's time. This is a great website to make your tests, review worksheets for whatever subject you are teaching your child. Use it!!!!
http://www.theteacherscorner.net/printable-worksheets/make-your-own/match-up/match-up.php

A friend recently told me how no one will ever guess what a treasure you have being able to teach your children at home. I agree with her. With all its challenges, the sweetness of it cannot be felt unless you do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment